Subject: [Leica] Lost post FOM2: here's an option
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Tue Jan 24 17:14:45 2006

Hmmmm...could be interesting, although I miss the "group project" aspect of
FOM2...it doesn't say anything about how the selections will be made...also
it seems they can use images without crediting the photog...that part isn't
cool.

Is that Don Goldberg as in DAG, Alastair?  That's what I assumed, but the
contact address given is in Oregon, and DAG is in Wisconsin.

Thanks for the info, anyway, for those of us who are looking for an outlet,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from firkin at gexrp01.ncable.net.au (firkin) ([Leica] Re: Lost post FOM2: here's an option)
Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Lost post FOM2: here's an option)