Subject: [Leica] Way OT: Shooting 8x10 LF and contact printing
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Tue Jan 24 13:56:04 2006

Norm,

Thanks for the words of warning, advice and encouragement. I just spoke to
a good friend of mine in NYC who shoots 4x5, and we talked about him coming
down and bringing a field camera and giving me some lessons - that
might  be a
good start!

Scott

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Way OT: Shooting 8x10 LF and contact printing)