Subject: [Leica] RE: Time to Post Another Picture
From: bquinn at sgi.com (Bernard Quinn)
Date: Sun Jan 22 07:42:36 2006

Don,

Good bit of research on Great Eastern Neck. Yes, it is a Wildlife
Sanctuary. This time of year there are thousands of migratory birds on
the Eastern Shore. Somehow I managed to delete and loose your reply, so
I am working from memory. I have lived, worked, sailed, and explored the
Chesapeake Bay for almost four decades. It is a place I love very much.
You gave me an idea. I doubt that I have the talent, let alone the time
to do a strict PAW. But, I do photograph the Bay a lot. I would be glad
to do something like a PAW with the Bay, meaning a picture almost every
week. I was over shooting on the Eastern Shore yesterday. Will post an
image from the trip later in the day.

Barney