Subject: [Leica] RE: The "impending doom" of film
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sun Jan 22 01:43:53 2006

Yeah!  If they stop making film, I'll never get to satisfy my new 8x10
contact
printing fetish!  Not to mention rendering my  hard won M6's just a
couple of
lovely paper weights :-)

Anyway, I hope a few companies at least keep the B&W film tradition alive.
I'm not usually optimistic, but I somehow can picture a future where the B&W
film niche survives.

Scott

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] RE: The "impending doom" of film)