Subject: [Leica] CLE... ?
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Fri Jan 20 20:15:50 2006

i'm interested in what "quit" implies... that it was no longer
accurately measuring focus?  my CLE exhibits a little bit of that,
but on the other hand, i have also had to have 3 of my Ms rangefinders
adjusted over the years.  also, i am curious as to what was involved
with "fixing it" once ensconced in one's home.

thanks,

-rei

--
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com