Subject: [Leica] CLE... ?
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jan 20 18:14:05 2006

In a message dated 1/20/2006 7:37:17 P.M. Central Standard Time,
kididdoc@cox.net writes:

I have  been intrigued by a Minolta CLE body...a mint specimen,
almost  enough to buy it...

but I am concerned re its usefulness for an M  shooter, it non-
compatability with certain M lenses, and in the  event of a failure...

trying to get it repaired, especially its  electronic circuit board...

your thoughts? yeh or  neh..?

thanks,  Steve

I liked it, but the second one I had, I found that it seemed to be  small
for
me.  Works great, but no meter off auto.  I do't think there  are any lens
issues with it.  You may be thinking of the CL, which can't  take some deep
mounts.  I am happier with an M7.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com