Subject: [Leica] To B.D. and Wong Foo, thanks for everything! Leni Riefendtahl
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Fri Jan 20 06:39:56 2006

Yes B.D. It's apparent you've not traveled life's trails with eyes
closed. Your post relating to  "Fuji sticking it out" was more cogent
than 300 "ah, Big Brother" responses to the
company line. I  also noticed our arch nemeses, with his bony
turban-wrapped head, is back on the tube. It is so comforting to have
multi-millionaire TV anchors spreading the gospel, and just when we
thought it safe to bring our kids home from Sadamland.

Hell, if I didn't know better I'd think our Saudi friend was a forking
republican. Which brings me back on topic cause if there are any
capitalists out there interested in moving the wealth around take a look
at my M3 and make an offer. Details on request and serious inquirys only.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album345/leica

Walt

p.s. Serious inquirys about the M3, the rest is up for grabs. :-)