Subject: [Leica] Konica Minolta to quit photo market
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Jan 19 21:19:08 2006

Gene offered:
>>> Ted,
>
> We all know that Your the only one on here that buys 3 camera bodies at a
> pop.  The rest of us have to settle for just one at a time.  ;-) <<<<

Hi Gene,
I just hate changing lenses! ;-) It sure isn't any fear of running out of
film, as I've done that in all 3 camera's at the same time more than once
over the years and all at crucial moments of an assignment! ;-)

Man do you ever feel stupid re-winding one camera at 100 miles an hour with
the others hanging there at frame 37! ;-)

Some days though I do only work with one camera and one lens because the
assignment dictates that kind of equipment routine. A truly "KISS" shoot!
;-)

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road