Subject: [Leica] Konica Minolta to quit photo market
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu Jan 19 15:44:04 2006

On Jan 19, 2006, at 6:37 PM, Don Dory wrote:

> There will be a huge confluence of photography with phones
> and MP3 players for the masses.  If you can't be in those markets
> then you
> will be out.

Arrgggghhhhh!

Lemme see, now.  How big a freezer do I need to stock up film for,
say, 10 years?  By that time I figure my eyesight will be shot, I'll
have the shakes so bad I won't be able to hold a camera steady.....

In the meantime, am I ever going to have fun!!!

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn