Subject: [Leica] OT: Wal-Mart and film
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jan 18 16:06:56 2006

This probably belongs in the forum, but all they have there are crazy
f****rs, so I'll put it up here.

I guess it depends on what kind of citizen Walmart is in YOUR community. In
our rural situation, Walmart offers part time employment for hundreds of our

college students. Lots of others who would not have a job here work there.

We went through the phase years ago that Walmart squeezed out the badly
operated little businesses.  Now we have record stores, office supply
stores, pet
stores and even gas stations surrounding The Store.

They have a Fuji Frontier machine, and mostly do good work, but like many
minilabs you risk scratches on your negs.  The problem is that they, while
not
the only lab in town are the busiest.  They have a nice selection of  film,
and cameras.

I use their competitors, especially for hardware, because I can find higher
quality mechandise there, and they ALWAYS say "Thanks for the business."

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

In a message dated 1/18/2006 5:54:41 P.M. Central Standard Time,