Subject: [Leica] st. Petersburg
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jan 15 22:08:38 2006

John W. Heintz offered in error! ;-)

> ted
>
> We memorized you long before your visit to St. Petersburg,Ted. "Shoot
> against the light. Never let your models look into the lens...."
>
> In fact, we've been mesmerized by some of your photographs.<<<<<

Hello John,
Yer close, but close only counts in horse shoes! ;-)

The correct phrase is... "Shoot from the shadow side!" ;-)

And as far as the "models' eyes?" The image you're trying to shoot dictates
where the eyes go. :-) Sometimes directly at the viewer. Other? Whatever
will make the picture work! :-)

And thanks for being mesmerized by some of my pictures. :-) Very kind of
you. :-)

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road