Subject: [Leica] PAW
From: Engl6914 at cableone.net (Lee England)
Date: Sun Jan 15 17:47:04 2006

From: Richard <richard-lists@imagecraft.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW
To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>,    Leica Users Group
    <lug@leica-users.org>

>On 1/15/06, Lee England <Engl6914@cableone.net> wrote:
>...>
> > http://englandphotographic.com/paw.html

Is the sun really so bright on those white cloths? I will fight like heck
to see if I can put some shades in those white clothes. Otherwise, it's too
distracting. Cheat and use photoshop if you have to :-)

Richard,
        That's what I need--advice.  How can I do it better?  What
distracts?
    I have a gallery now in Natchez, and that means rent, a light bill, an
employee.  I'm in the 2nd year and starting to make money at it now, but
anything helps.

Lee England
Natchez, Mississippi

Replies: Reply from summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer) ([Leica] PAW)