Subject: [Leica] Adox and Efke - And Bluefire Police
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Jan 12 16:31:37 2006

Fascinating and thanks for the pointer, Jeffery.

Of course we all know from watching CSI and other police procedurals
that film isn't needed - you can take a 640x480 video scan - from a
VHS tape - and zoom in 3 to 4 x to read a license plate on a rapidly
moving vehicle! Surely film like this has had its day when you can do
that!

Shuddering.

Adam

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Adox and Efke - And Bluefire Police)