Subject: [Leica] was Nikon film cameras now 1927 negatives
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jan 12 11:16:27 2006

In a message dated 1/12/2006 1:14:03 P.M. Central Standard Time,
don.dory@gmail.com writes:

Sonny,
I will have to steal back the negatives from my  brother.  They are of far
better quality than the ones you show and  possibly demonstrate how
devestating the water was to a better degree than  a train floating on the
water.  It will be awhile as he is a hoarder  first class and I will have to
accumulate things of more interest to him  than the negatives.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

These are scans from prints, and I have made no effort to enhance  them.
These were taken as snaps. No art to them, but documentary they  are.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana