Subject: [Leica] Voigtlander Bessa L TTL Leica screw mount camera - $120
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jan 12 10:40:24 2006

Ken, I must have missed your reply...I, too, check Craigslist often but,
unlike you, find that prices there are either much too low to be
legitimate--like this one -- or unrealistically high...I feel unsafe trying
to  buy this item
for so little because of what I believe are obvious  reasons...

 On a different note, I also mentioned to Craigslist that, lately,  every
time I search around in different cities my computer breaks down with some
kind
of stop-itis and I have to turn off my computer and turn it on again to get
back to normal...Do you experience this phenemenon?...regards, bob cole

On Jan 11, 2006, at 11:32 AM, Thinkofcole@aol.com wrote:

>  Does this look legit?  regards, bob cole

Bob, I've started  checking craigslist regularly.  There have been
some unusually  good deals on photo equipment.  This looks like one of
them.  My guess is that folks who "don't know" are selling stuff  on
craigslist rather than through eBay or one of the online photo  forums.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth  Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica  Photography (PAW):
_http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r_ (http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r)

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Voigtlander Bessa L TTL Leica screw mount camera - $120)