Subject: [Leica] recent photo LKH
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Wed Jan 11 19:13:58 2006

Hi LUG,
For your amusement I forward one of my recent photos which made the front
page of our local newspaper and which has gotten me more compliments than
any of my previously published photos. It is a photo of the newly purchased
county building, the city recreation center and a newly constructed park
plus a little more. Perhaps its appeal is only local, but what the heck
maybe you will be amused by the provincial tastes of the locals. The camera
was an M6, the lens a 50mm Summilux ASPH, the film Kodak 160 portra and the
platform a 1943 J3 cub. I think this lens is incredible. The airplane is
not bad either.
Lee
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Lee-Hermann-album/aerial_cody_Jan2a

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] recent photo LKH)