Subject: [Leica] Voigtlander Bessa L TTL Leica screw mount camera - $120
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Jan 11 08:40:26 2006

On Jan 11, 2006, at 11:32 AM, Thinkofcole@aol.com wrote:

> Does this look legit?  regards, bob cole

Bob, I've started checking craigslist regularly.  There have been
some unusually good deals on photo equipment.  This looks like one of
them.  My guess is that folks who "don't know" are selling stuff on
craigslist rather than through eBay or one of the online photo forums.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn