Subject: [Leica] Dlux2
From: csemetko at earthlink.net (Craig Semetko)
Date: Tue Jan 10 08:52:33 2006

Hello All,

I'm interested in the Dlux2/LXI as it is small and has manual ability.
Are there any pro shooters out there using it and, if so, what are your
impressions? Is it viable for fast shooting in the street? As in, set
it at 28mm, set a hyperfocal distance, and fire away? If you take a
shot like under those, does it remember the settings or switch back to
auto? I'm not asking what the depth of field is, I'm just asking if
it's relatively simple to set the camera manually, have an idea of your
hyperfocal distance, and leave it that way for a long period of time
without having to restart the camera or reset the controls.

Thanks,

Craig

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Dlux2)
Reply from jsjgroups at gmail.com (Jerry Justianto) ([Leica] Dlux2)