Subject: [Leica] Adobe Lightroom / Now: Snazzy Mouse
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Tue Jan 10 08:39:36 2006

In a 'discussion' of the Logitech G7 gamer's mouse Brian Reid succinctly
observed:

> I just cut it out of the damn packaging, charged it overnight, and
> started using it. I never even checked to see if it was supposed to
> work. But work it does. I don't use any of the weird special
> features; I use it because it is very accurate, cordless, and doesn't
> require a mouse pad.

I'd like to use a Wacom pen and pad for Photoshop but do not have room
on my desk.  I've heard that a gamer's mouse is the next best thing
because it is substantially more accurate than a normal mouse.  True?

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Adobe Lightroom / Now: Snazzy Mouse)