Subject: [Leica] Adobe Lightroom
From: lists at heninger.org (Wade Heninger)
Date: Mon Jan 9 14:17:38 2006

> No religioisty here- I played with Lightroom for about 30 minutes and in
> terms of processing RAW images, it blows Aperture away.

Interesting.

The raw output quality is just as good as CR because it is the same guts
doing the processing.

What about the other parts of the app are people responding to
positively/negatively?

I.e. the modal UI (Organize, Develop, Share), import options, the photo bin
etc?

As an aside, Lightroom is *not* my product, but I'm very interested in the
feedback people provide here, and rest assured it will get to the
appropriate people.

Wade Heninger
Heninger Photographik
http://heninger.org