Subject: [Leica] The Great Yellow Father...
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Jan 7 13:11:24 2006

I'm just back from my 2-week alpine holidays and start to read the digests
from the top to the bottom.

Agree, the "new" Kodak logo does not look newer and has no "personnality"
compared to the old one which has a kind of iconic status. It remembers me
British Petrol who spent ?125'000'000 to change it's famous traditional
emblem into a meaningless new logo.

Let's hope the RDOS (Red Dot of Solms) will stay red.

Didier

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] The Great Yellow Father...)
Message from clzeni at mindspring.com (Craig Zeni) ([Leica] The Great Yellow Father...)