Subject: [Leica] Japanese paper reports Canon to take over Leica
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Jan 7 10:16:23 2006

Bruce offered:
>I think it's called PR ............ still, the serious move to  Portugal
>was begun some ........ seven or eight years ago, as far as  I learned from
>"insiders" at Solms.<<<<<

Hi Bruce,
Well insiders, outsiders and the world have known Portugal as a production
plant for years.  I believe LUG members have even had tours of the plant. So
it doesn't take insider information to "reveal this."
ted

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] Japanese paper reports Canon to take over Leica)
Message from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] Japanese paper reports Canon to take over Leica)