Subject: [Leica] Poland travel diary
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Jan 7 07:59:43 2006

Thanks, Steve!

As for B&W--I convert quite a few pictures now for a couple of reasons:

- I like B&W; when shooting film I shot more Tri-X than anything else
- I am lazy; hence, when confronted with indoor portraits or nighttime
shots with ugly colour casts, it is sooooo tempting to just do away with
all the fiddling with colour temperature etc. and just convert.

Cheers,
Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman