Subject: [Leica] FS: black Leica R6, interested in trade?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (vick.ko@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Jan 5 20:43:39 2006

I have a Leica R6 black body for sale.  It is a nice condition user camera,
that Kindermann recently CLA'ed back into full factory specs.  That CLA cost
me $300 USD.

I'd like to recover my cost on the body, so I'm asking $650 USD for it.

But if you are interested, make me a counteroffer, or entice me with a trade.

Current interests are in Alpa items, but I would also be interested in
trading for a Leica M5 late body.

Regards,

Vick Ko