Subject: [Leica] At midnight we watched fireworks
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jan 4 14:33:07 2006

In a message dated 1/4/2006 4:31:05 P.M. Central Standard Time,
bquinn@sgi.com writes:

Sonny,

Number Two in a great series. I love this shot.  Here's what makes it
work for me. In most fireworks pictures the center of  interest is the
fireworks. You made the crowd the center of interest. We're  watching
them watching what they are watching. I think that this shift  makes for
a very powerful photograph. I also love the tonality. Was this  a
Noctilux shot? I am beginning to wonder if I can get one past  the
Purchasing Committee. My membership in this august organization of  one
was revoked years ago! :-)

Barney

No, it was shot with my VC 21mm on Fuji Natura 1600 iso film.  Thanks  for
your kind words.  I really like the shot too.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana