Subject: [Leica] My first postings for the year....
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed Jan 4 11:00:34 2006

Ken,

I agree about the odd or mundane. I may never find myself in the time
and place to capture some earth shattering event. But it's the simple
things that fascinate me. People are always interesting.

At least of few of the great documentary pieces in Look and Life were
based on simple concepts and everyday life. I really miss that type of
reportage.

BTW, I really liked your shot from outside the coffee shop looking in to
the person working on a laptop. I liked them all, but that one
especially.

DaveR