Subject: [Leica] Thanks for all the input: (Was Leica Books to buy...)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Jan 3 19:42:41 2006

Hi Jack,
I know major book stores in North America carry them or can order for you.
Amazon advertises them at what always amazes me, cheaply. I sell them myself
and have a few around, the problem in my mind for a person to buy from me is
the costly postage charges added to the cost.

I'd much rather see you buy any of them near by your home for as little as
possible then at least they are getting out for other people to see. And to
possibly have an enjoyable photography book to relax with.

If you should purchase, do please contact me and I'll e-mail you the
supplement. Or any questions please just send along an e-mail and we can 1
on 1 talk about it without 2000 others being part of the conversation when
they don't know what we're looking at. ;-)

Kindest regards,
ted