Subject: [Leica] Re: Roy Feldman .. first time posting pictures
From: pswango at att.net (pswango@att.net)
Date: Tue Dec 27 16:32:11 2005

Roy Feldman wrote:
"I have lurked here for a while but never had the courage to post pictures,
the experence of this group is a bit daunting.
With that in mind those with flash installed are invited to go to
http://www.detroitphotographic.org/pages/2/index.htm";

I really liked your pictures, Roy.  Only two complaints:  1. The images look
too saturated on my monitor.  I realize this was by choice but I found it
intrusive.  2.  Flash is annoying, though I must add it was worth the wait
(for a change).

Let us know when you add more.  Looks to be a nice story in the making.

Phil Swango
http://pswango.smugmug.com/