Subject: [Leica] Merry christmas from downunder
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sat Dec 24 08:41:51 2005

In a message dated 12/23/2005 4:53:33 PM Central Standard Time,
firkin@ncable.net.au writes:
Sadly, one of my senior moments has ruined my film from
the dinner, so I hope there are some other examples out there. I'll
chase them up from you.
Alastair,

Well I shot color that night and it looks terrible, must be that senior
thing.  I will convert to B&W and post in the next few days, as i have the
rest of
'05 off.

To all of the LUG Family - Have a Very Merry Christmas, and a Very Happy
Holliday Season!

Gene

Replies: Reply from eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi) ([Leica] Happy Holidays from Far South)