Subject: [Leica] Riding the rails
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Thu Dec 22 16:38:54 2005

B.D.:

>http://gallery.leica-users.org/Tea-Time/Window1
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/Tea-Time/Stare
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/Tea-Time/Window2

My favorite is window2.  Window1 just isn't close enough.  Window2 might be
*too* close, but that's ok.

Stare looks like the guy's head is impaled on some kind of horn descending
from the heavens.  :)  The blown highlights draw my eyes away from his face
and then up and out of the picture.  "Lead out" lines, so to speak.

So was the "engineer" satisfied with your "nope...I'm innocent" answer?  And
did you keep taking pics after that?  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Riding the rails)