Subject: [Leica] Digital M and new wide lenseS
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Dec 22 16:04:34 2005

On 12/22/05, Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> wrote:
> Might be a photo of a real object. Wood or Styrofoam.
> Come to think of it he (Stephan Daniel) mentioned in October that they had
> working camera that they went out and took pictures with so this is
> probably
> it. With a few decals pasted on.

One of the retailers has a ad set in Santa Workshop where they are
making a digital camera.

"We have it oak right now" says one elf while another sprinkles it
with glitter  while another says "Look: Megapixels!!!!"

It always tickles me and I think of Leica.

I continue to hope for the ergonomics to be as good as the R8's - or better.

Merry Christmas to all and other season's greetings as are appropriate!

Adam