Subject: [Leica] 2,8/15mm Zeiss Leica-M
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Dec 21 23:25:53 2005

Expect the street prices to be significantly lower in half a year. This
seller (which btw has two accounts the other name is arsenall) has
notoriously exorbitant prices. He has listed one 15mm/2.8 Distagon lens in
Germany for EUR3549 ($4200) and the same in USA for $3637 (EUR3078)... Now I
understand why Germany has economical problems...

What I am concerned, the supercompact Voigtlander 15/4.5 will stay fine for
me.

Didier

Replies: Reply from joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao) ([Leica] 2,8/15mm Zeiss Leica-M)