Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Lens, Nikon Bodies....
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue Dec 20 06:13:23 2005

I have no idea if the following is factual or a joke.  I do not subscribe to
the Newsletters involved, nor have I ever received a post before from these
newsletters.  However, it is an interesting development if true....

Anyone have any idea if this is a joke or truth?

I have said many times, the survival of Leica depends on making optics to
fit brand N or brand C.  At least Zeiss figures I might be right....

As received......