Subject: [Leica] Week 47 is here
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Wed Dec 14 10:07:46 2005

Ric:

I've fallen several days behind in LUG reading, have over 600 messages
in my LUG inbox and just saw your PAW post now.

What a great shot!

I usually like photos like this one to have space for the boat, or
person, etc., to move into.  It helps lead the eye through the composition.

But in this one, the water becomes the first place that my eye falls and
the boat becomes that place for my eye to go next.

Jim

> Ric Carter wrote:
>
> I've wussied up again, refusing to brutalize myself and choose
> between the finalists in my PAW for week 47.
>
> I was near my water in the east again -- hence two boat photos,
> although from different river basins.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-2005/47_boat
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-2005/47ferry
>
> Thanks for the peek and hope you enjoy.