Subject: [Leica] PAW 49 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Dec 11 11:50:51 2005

I myself liked last week's picture and it is a hard act to follow.
This week is quiet. It might mean more to me than anyone else, I
appreciate any signs of non-flat lighting now-a-days and it was the
slight shimmer on the edge of the woods, lighting up the lichen but
not strong enough to reach past the edge of the woods that attracted
me.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/49.html

The alternative continues to attract me after 28 years and 7 months.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/49alt1.html

I was just finishing a roll as she spoke to one of our children. That
little Xenar is kind.

Many thanks to those who have encouraged me lately. I've tried to
thank all, most off-list, but if I've missed anyone ...

Best,

Daniel

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] PAW 49 dlridings)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] PAW 49 dlridings)