Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Even in the south we get long shadows this time of year
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Dec 11 07:45:34 2005

Greetings and welcome as we wind down the 2005 PAW.  This time of year does
not allow me much free time so this week we have a few minutes time spent in
a park sort of on the way to work.  Something on the LUG got me thinking
bicycles so this week you get bicycles.  First up is actually the last image
I took, but it reminded me of Daniels part of the world so:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album179/bikeshadow

Next, a bit of bright work that caught my eye:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album179/bikedelsol

and last, some more shadows, or as Ted would say, rocks and ferns:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album179/spokeshadow

Have a wonderful week, celebrate the winter holiday of your choice, give
your loved ones a big hug, and go out and take some pictures.  Oh, comments
and criticism always welcome.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Don's PAW Even in the south we get long shadows this time of year)