Subject: [Leica] RE: FS: 28 mm Leica viewfinder,
From: leewaileong19 at yahoo.com (Lee Wai Leong)
Date: Sat Dec 10 15:47:42 2005

I forgot to post my email address! Here's the complete ad

Mint condition brightline finder. $210 +  shipping/ins. Comes with original
Leica leather case. Paypal only, add 1.5% to cover fees. Pix available on
request. I have good references on  Photo.net and eBay.
  Email leewaileong19 at yahoo dot com.

Lee Wai Leong

"And if you play golf, you're my friend..."

  Yahoo! Cars NEW - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars
online search now