Subject: [Leica] NY Times Article on Famous Rosa Parks Photo
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Thu Dec 8 15:21:19 2005

B. D. wrote:

>I can't get over the fact that people are willing to subscribe to news
> papers, but are somehow offended by having to pay for news and feature
> material if its delivered over the internet. <<

I personally can't get over how things sell used on ebay for more than
you can buy new at B&H.

This is why we need economists, low paid though they may be. To make
sense of such things as these.

I'm beginning to understand why Salgado took up photography.

He was going to be a writer but....confused got he from requirements all
those strict. Needs them who of style rules! AP screw.

DaveR