Subject: [Leica] For Sale: Limited edition Leica Photographs Filters
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Thu Dec 8 09:43:10 2005

OK... you're too late to the first, but kids, you can still be the first
on your block!

small number of my photographs available as framed, signed and numbered
prints.

Virtually all are Leica images... though some have been made with the
LeiCanon, using Leica glass.  There is even (gasp!) one Nikon image...
from long ago!

More details by going to http://www3.telus.net/~telyt

and clicking on "Limited Edition Prints for Sale" on the left.

This is also your last chance to have one of these fine, framed prints
for Christmas.  Because of an extended Christmas holiday in Costa Rica,
prints ordered after Saturday (Dec. 10th) will not be shipped until late
January.  Sorry, about that!

I also have some Leitz filters for sale at:

http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/sales.htm

Thanks for reading.

--
David Young,