Subject: [Leica] about all those "test" messages
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Thu Dec 1 18:41:25 2005

Brian:

>I've tried phoning AOL to complain, but I've not yet been able to penetrate
>their first-line anti-idiot defenses.

Brings back memories.  We had an issue like this at a previous company.  Our
traveling salesguys used AOL because it was the most national
company/easiest to use for non-computer-savvy types at the time.

Every so often, they'd just block our email sent to those accounts.  We got
past the first line, and I think even the second line.  But the third line
told us "tough.  Nothing we could do about it."

I wouldn't hold out hope.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/