Subject: [Leica] Retro Blast... IIIA and a Summar
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu Dec 1 00:00:35 2005

I'm going to chime in with one little proviso:  With an older optic,
sometimes the difference between a crap lens and a beautiful one is just a
CLA.  For $40-$80, DAG or Sherry or the other usual suspects can get all
those years of beached whale oil off of your elements.  The difference can
be astounding.

"If you buy it, de-schmutzify it!"

--Peter