Subject: [Leica] Aperture on its way
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Nov 27 09:57:10 2005

I got a note from Apple that my copy of Aperture has shipped. I
suspect that it'll be here on Tuesday or Wednesday.

My laptop (a 17" PowerBook) will run Aperture but my desktop system (a
dual G4) will not for some reason even though it's faster than my
laptop etc etc. Of course the NEW system I have ordered to replace my
desktop hasn't arrived so it'll be running on my PB for learning
purposes.

I see that Aperture is supposed to support DNG files - like those that
the DMR creates. I'd be happy to work out with someone a test of the
DMR's raw file if someone will workout giving me an example - either
by posting on a site I can download from or I'll create a special FTP
account on a server I have access to.

Adam

Replies: Reply from wooderson at gmail.com (Matt Powell) ([Leica] Aperture on its way)