Subject: [Leica] Elmar on a Sunday
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Nov 22 08:03:11 2005

Elmar started out by getting heckled for not being able to:

a) get up a wireless indoor/outdoor thermomenter
b) clean the windows so you could see through them

http://gallery.leica-users.org/iiif/05v46_0014

Rebecca believes in traditions. Very strong on that. She has decided
that the Christmas season has started, and that means baking every
Sunday:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/iiif/05v46_0015
http://gallery.leica-users.org/iiif/05v46_0016
http://gallery.leica-users.org/iiif/05v46_0017

It's a mother and daughter thing. That's when they have their talks
and that's when she popped it on us that she is thinking about doing
her second year of high-school (gymnasium) in another country (they
have that possibility). Either Paris (second choice actually) or
Chicago (first choice, but she doesn't know if the US is a valid
candidate. It might be an EU-funded thing).

All that mother-daughter stuff is hunky-dory, but I wish they would
remember that I cut my negatives on that table:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/iiif/05v46_0019

So Ewa decides it's time to gather Christmas decorations from the
woods. It was cold. This is only frost, not snow:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/iiif/05v46_0020
http://gallery.leica-users.org/iiif/05v46_0021

But off she goes:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/iiif/05v46_0022

What she sees out there, I'll never know:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/iiif/05v46_0023

Having humored her, she's back where she should be:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/iiif/05v46_0024

Fixing supper, when our oldest finally decides to get out of bed (at 4
pm, grrrr):

http://gallery.leica-users.org/iiif/05v46_0026

Except for the frost shots, almost all shots were pretty much
wide-open (I was curious about how it would do).

All with the IIIf and the old Elmar.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Re: Elmar on a Sunday)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Elmar on a Sunday)