Subject: [Leica] horizontal or not?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Nov 18 15:50:43 2005

Philippe asked:

> http://tinyurl.com/82jq2
> > Is this one horizontal or not? And if not, by how many degrees would
> you change it?
> My logic tells me it is, but every time I look at it, I hesitate if  it
> really is.<<<

Philippe ,
It's OK! :-) I think it's the housing lines on the left side that creates a
sense of not being level.

All you have to do is copy the photo, use the cropping tool, drag the top
line to water level and it's straight.

Now rest easy, take to snaps before bed and call us in the morning! ;-)

ted