Subject: [Leica] Leica images
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Thu Nov 17 08:19:05 2005

Here are links to two Leica images I took several months ago. I forgot
I'd taken them. They were on a roll that I just finished and developed.

Camera - M3
Lens - 50/1.4 Summilux (older)
Exposure (a guess, I didn't have a meter)
Film - BW 400CN
Scanner - Epson 1680

I proof on the 1680, since I can scan a whole roll at a time. I
rescanned these with a Minolta 5400. The Minolta scans certainly have
more detail. But I think I like the look of the 1680 scans better in
this instance.

Highlights are purposely blown out. I preferred contrast over detail, at
least for these jpegs. I might change my mind when I make adjustments
for printing.

http://www.purplehen.com/leica/wolftrapp1.htm

http://www.purplehen.com/leica/wolftrapp2.htm

Dave