Subject: [Leica] A Noctilux and Velvia ...
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Wed Nov 16 00:17:49 2005

On 16/11/2005, at 12:02 PM, John Collier wrote:

> Now Velvia is another matter entirely; gag me with a stick and beat
> me up with your colours from h***.

Hi John,

Yep. Rather a colourful shot I'll agree.  But it was a very colourful
kind of available darkness, what with that swirly coloury light
thingy whizzing around.

I like the way Velvia's colours pop.  And this was 100F, the dull
version.  Gotta get me some straight 100.  With the extra (old)
colour put back in!  I've asked my lab to get some in.

Rick.

Message from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] A Noctilux and Velvia ...)