Subject: [Leica] OT: bronica 645 RF?
From: jdos2 at mindspring.com (Jeff Sumner)
Date: Mon Nov 14 08:28:23 2005

Caveat Emptor.
Jurgen is nice, but I had a bad business deal with him- a folder that had to
Test film gets expensive, as do four return trips because he wasn't willing
to test the camera before he sent it to me.

Not the first to report it, I know. He's had lots of positive remarks. I'm
sure I'm just one of the few (check Photo.net, too) that fell through his
processes' cracks.

JD

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] OT: bronica 645 RF?)