Subject: [Leica] Alpa shooters out there?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Mon Nov 14 04:17:56 2005

Are there Alpa shooters out there?

I spent the weekend shooting my son with an Alpa 6c.  It was wonderful, and
now I've gotten used to the unique ergonomics of the camera, and this
particular sample was very smooth.   The camera is a nice complement to the
M's and R's that I have.  And I'm looking forward to seeing the results of
the lens.

I would love to compare the 6c to something later, like an 11si (if that
isn't too bold a "troll" for a WTB  ;-)  )

Regards,

Vick Ko

Replies: Reply from pwerner at bluewin.ch (Peter Werner) ([Leica] Alpa shooters out there?)