Subject: [Leica] OT: bronica 645 RF?
From: clzeni at mindspring.com (Craig Zeni)
Date: Sun Nov 13 07:15:12 2005

On Nov 13, 2005, at 8:47 AM, Philippe Orlent wrote:

> I'm scanning the market for mid-size and in the pseudo RF market the
> Fujis
> are a good alternative.
> There's a Bronica RF system with 2 lenses for sale on the Bay, but
> it's a
> bit expensive IMO.
> A good Mamiya Universal is never to be missed, too. You can shoot 6x9
> with
> them. That's double the size of a 645.
> If you want to spend some bucks, there's ofcourse the Mamiya 6 and 7s,
> or a
> Plaubel Makina. Ah, that beautiful Makina with it's Nikkor lenses...
> And if you want to go big and heavy TLR, a lot of nice and relatively
> alternatives pop up: the Mamiya's, the Bronica's, the older Rolleis,
> and
> even Hassies. Or an old Pentax, ofcourse.
> So many nice photographic machines around these days.

The Koni-Omega/Rapid-Omegas are 6x7 rangefinders, have excellent Konica
lenses and can be had pretty inexpensively nowadays.  Greg Weber in
Nebraska can rebuild most anything on them.  Some models allow mid-roll
film changes, and if you want a TLR on steroids the Omegaflex is just
the ticket...unless you want a Gowandaflex...

CZ
NC