Subject: [Leica] FS: Hexar, R8, 35R f2
From: kbingman at gmail.com (Keith Bingman)
Date: Sat Nov 12 05:00:34 2005

In trying to reduce and rationalize, I need to get rid of my Hexar
RF. It has a lost some paint on the back and is a definite "user",
but the rangefinder is accurate and recently adjusted and the lens is
in perfect condition. Included are the complete packaging, strap and
accessories and a 46mm adapter ring, so that one can use the same
filters with modern Leica or the other Konica lenses. Eur 650,- .

You can see it at http://elmar.backpackit.com/pub/171502

Also for sale is an R8, again used but in good working order.
Unfortunately I have no pictures at this time, but will send some on
request. Eur 650,-.

Finally, a very used Leitz 35R f2 lens. There is a small scratch on
the front element and the barrel shows signs of wear. Otherwise nice.
Eur 300,-.

All items including shipping within Europe. Reasonable offers
considered. In December I will be in the US and can also ship from
there if you are willing to wait.

Keith Bingman
Singen, Germany

keith@keithbingman.com